Friday, October 24, 2008

I loved this book:

Last Thursday, CJ and I went out of town for a night, leaving Keifer in the capable hands of Papa Dale & Nana.

I read this book, The Art of Racing in the Rain, on the drive home, and finished it that night. You must read it, especially if you love animals in stories. This is a story told by the viewpoint of the dog, and I loved it. I must admit, I was a bit apprehensive to read it, for fear of a sobbing fit, as most animal stories have me sobbing at the end. I knew it would be emotional, but I didn't think this was AS emotional as Marley and Me was, which was good, because that means I only cried a LITTLE bit.
I highly recommend this!

And just as a reminder, I have my 50 book challenge post listed on the top of the right side of my sidebar. I keep adding to it, as I finish books, so if you're looking for a new read, be sure to check out what I've been reading!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails