Saturday, February 09, 2008

The things K loves: baby, pots, and making silly noises

Ever since K received the Laugh & Learn Kitchen for Christmas, she has played with this toy every.single. day. She loves it, and loves to open the fridge, and shut it, just to hear the music ,and she is very tentatively starting to pull herself up on her knees by holding on the that toaster in the background. I love to watch her play, and everyday I count my blessings that I have such a fun baby, and a happy baby, and a baby that can sit and enjoy toys and play with them without needing ALL my attention (although I love when she wants me to interact with her, because it makes me feel so needed). The kitchen came with this orange pot that K has developed a fond attachment to. We aren't sure why, but wherever K goes (when cruising around the living room), she's sure to have that orange pot nearby.


Here's yet another video clip of her, but this one shows you just how in love our girl is with her love bug dolly/baby. She is so overjoyed to be reunited with "baby" everyday, it just makes me want to share that joy with you. Towards the end, she'll demonstrate to you her new sound she loves to make with her tongue: we're not sure who taught her that, but it sure is fun to listen to.





Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails