Thursday, January 10, 2008

We canceled our Blood work for today

CJ and I have thought long and hard, and have been discussing ideas and "what should we do" for a few months now. After a hard (emotionally) weekend for me (which I shouldn't be experiencing right now, I have a fantastic hubby and gorgeous baby and sweet fur kids), we decided to cancel all our blood work, program (anonymous donor) sign-up , and won't be meeting with our Doctor next week.

We might have a potential egg donor here in MN in the works, but we don't want to get too excited about it just yet. There are so many steps to take, and we aren't sure of what the outcome will bring, but just pray for all of us - CJ and I (I'm still emotional and nervous), and the potential donor. We'd appreciate it and I'll keep you posted when the timing is right.

5 comments:

Sue said...

Sorry to hear you've been going through a hard time. I wish you the best of luck. I would love to hear more about your search and your thought process - I'm going through something similar.

kristine said...

I hope to hear only good things from everything. Even if you decide not to follow through - you were so lucky to have been blessed with your little miracle.

DMB (andbabybmakesthree.wordpress.com) said...

Wishing you peace as you go through these tough decisions and this grueling process.

Hugs,
D

LutherLiz said...

Good luck with this new opportunity Carrie. I can only imagine the emotion and questions that go into looking into egg donation and infertility issues. I hope that you can find a way to make it work a second time and have just as blessed an experience no matter how it happens.

JM said...

Just delurking here to wish you good luck. I've been reading your blog for some time now and your little Keifer is adorable :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails