Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Don't need nothin', but a good time.......

Ok.
This is a totally off topic post. Is anyone watching VH1's "Rock of Love" with Bret Michaels? Talk about a train wreck - just awful but you can't stop watching. LOL. Growing up, when I was 12-13 years old, I was huge into Poison, when they were first coming out. I vividly remember (with this crazy memory of mine) sitting in a pool in Arizona with my cousin, whom I had just met, singing "Talk Dirty to Me". Nice, huh? Two 13 year olds singing about sexual seduction through talk. LOL.
When they announced this show, I rolled my eyes, and laughed to myself, and promptly set up the timer on our DVR system. No way I was going to miss this. It's awful. But awful hard not to watch! *and c'mon, Bret still looks good when he's made up, giggle*

And yes, I still listen to Poison's Greatest Hits in the car, and yes, Keifer does appear to enjoy it, especially the classic, timeless "Every Rose Has It's Thorn".

*and disclaimer - CJ knew I was a big-hair 80's band freak when he met me. I LOVE all the glam rock bands of the 80's and some of our favorite CD's are the "Monsters of Rock" and "Monster Ballads". Hee hee*

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails