Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Justin rocked Keifer's body! LOL

Saturday night, after the big, exciting ultrasound, my friend Allison and I met up for the Pink/Justin Timberlake concert! WHOA! Good times were had! She is also PG, so we were a couple of mamas rocking out - although I did see a few other PG ladies around us. The majority of the concert was female (imagine that), and we both thought JT and Pink did awesome jobs performing. I've heard from a friend that he heard that JT wasn't very good, but Allison and I would have to disagree with that. He performed songs from the majority of his new album, FutureSex/LoveSounds, along with some of the hits from his Justified album, and when he was in N'SYNC.
I could NOT stop my body from grooving the whole night, so Keifer sure got a work out, along with a blast to her developing eardrums! LOL. I'm curious to see how she reacts to the music of the concerts she's been so far (Jordis, Red Hot Chili Peppers, JT). My feet were like water balloons when I finally got home late on Saturday night, but it was so worth it! YAY for a fun show! If you have a chance to see him, GO!!





2 comments:

Kir said...

ah that's so cool...Keifer is already a JT groupie!!!

COOL!!!

kristine said...

good for you for going. i must say - i am super jealous! i tried all last week to win tickets! glad you had a good time

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails