Monday, June 16, 2014

June 2014 and updates to share.

I know, I know. Lots to tell and no posts to share with you. I know - guilty as charged. SO MUCH has happened in the past few months- between the girls turning 5 and 7 and Kyla finishing preschool and Keifer finishing 1st grade....and life changes.....and stats to share, and shot stories to share, friends of mine passing away.........and books to recommend.....and life changes.....and I'll get to that. Eventually. I promise.  In the meantime, please find me on Facebook or Pinterest or Instagram. Message me for the info on how to find me if you can't. I love keeping up with people but honestly, this is the second week I've been home since work got done for me and I cannot believe how FAST it's gone. 

I will soon catch my breath, and when it's time, I will soon update you. I promise. In the meantime, please continue to check back for updates! I promise I have MANY MANY DRAFTS!

And..I AM keeping my book list for 2014 updated on the right hand side...so please make sure you check out what I've read and ask questions!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails