Saturday, October 04, 2008

Flutters for hope

I've been feeling VERY crampy above my pubic bone area, and fluttery. I'm hoping it means something is STICKING! Ugg, the anticipation until next weekend is killing me. I'm glad I'm keeping busy.
Last night,I got a hair cut, found a new purse, and made some more purchases for my angel girl. Yes, her closet is full of clothes, but who can resist all the Apple clothing on sale at the Gap, especially when one's angel girl is obsessed with apples (well, apples and Elmo! Must be the red thing).
Papa and Nana Soup are here visiting, and today CJ and I are bringing Keifer to a friend's hubbie's surprise party. Then, tonight we'll do dinner with Corey and Jill and Mason. Abby has a sleep over.
One more week. One more week. One more week. Off to rouse CJ out of bed so he can inject me for my AM progesterone shot. Owie.

1 comment:

kristine said...

I'm hoping for you... I seriously have thought about you just about everytime I have seen a pregnant lady today..

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails