Friday, January 26, 2007

Watching the kicks and waist measuring.....

There was a tape measure in our staff lounge this AM. I picked it up and measured the biggest part of my PG belly. 41 1/2 inches. WOWZA. LOL.

Last night was so fun. CJ and I sat and watched Keifer kick (little nudges, barely visible) on my tummy and CJ was able to feel her dancing around in there, she pushes back on his hand. It was also the first time last night - when I laid down to sleep - that I've felt movement in two different areas at the same time! She was dancing where she usually does, down in my lower left area, and also I felt something up on my right side, under my ribcage -very subtle, but there. My little monkey girl is getting taller! I love it!
I can't wait for a few more weeks when we'll REALLY be able to see her nudging from the outside!

2 comments:

kristine said...

i remember when graycen used to squirm all around - my belly would shake sometimes - especially when she had the hiccups. :) how fun for you!!

Jennifer Prince said...

Ahh, it seems like so long ago that Addie was kickboxing in my belly. It is the most amazing thing ever. I could have been having a horrible day and I would feel that and my heart would melt. Savor the moment!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails