Monday, April 28, 2008

Counting Calories

Has anyone heard anything about Hungry Girl.com? I just read about this site and author in the latest People magazine, and it has be intrigued. Ironically, I also just started keeping track of all my calories on SparkPeople.com and was blown away by the calories I've been taking it, when I seem to THINK I'm being healthy. Interesting. I have a goal to lost 15 pounds before I get PG again, and I've been dedicated to the gym lately, so let's just hope it continues!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Yes, I've subscribed to HungryGirl's daily emails for about two years. I think they are all archived on her site. She provides a ton of good tips and food finds that I really enjoy. Some of the items are hard to find, which is annoying but it is really interesting!

kristine said...

I haven't heard of HungryGirl but my mother-in-law and niece have both started using SparkPeople and they both love it. My niece has been using it for awhile and says it's great and works! Good luck!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails